View Single Post
Old 09-19-2016, 07:35 AM   #105
Mrturner1

Re: Diagnosing a misfire

I was thinkin last night, and during the whole process from the very beginning when I just wanted to identify what cam I had, all the way til now I never really slowed down and made a plan, and took the time to do it all right. It's very very fast, and under the hood looks great with fresh paint and lots of shiney stuff, but it was bound to keep having issues and make me unsatisfied with the outcome after a lot of hard work and money invested. I think I'm gonna take this opportunity to really go through the whole process and draw up a plan, and then start/finish one chunk at a time and really do it right. I'll make a plan for suspension and brakes, then rear diff and trans which don't need much now, learn how to do body and paint plus a little interior work like a nice new seat and dash, and then build a nice cheap short block to put all my go fast parts on and finish it with a new wiring harness that has no splices or loose ends, just nice and clean and all soldered and shrink tubed. This is a real bummer but I'm pretty excited to see what the end result will look like.
Mrturner1 is offline   Reply With Quote