A guy with a truck

Re: How To: Ruin a Perfectly Good K/5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chulisohombre View Post
God work
Thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcbassin View Post
You are doing incredible work on the metal replacement. Honestly, it's exactly this kind of series of pictures that made me believe it was easy enough for me to tackle.

I know good and well how much effort that went into the finished product.
Looking forward to watching the rest of the front pillar repairs.

Awesome work as always!
Appreciate it, man. That's my thoughts, too--seeing others' accomplishments inspired me to tackle the job myself. Hoping to give back a little
Quote:
Originally Posted by lks dcvn View Post
Awesome job! You made that look easy. Having been in those sections before - I know that is not fun sometimes.
Thanks--your work and others proved to me it is possible. It is a little fun and therapeutic, but can become droning (and time consuming).
Quote:
Originally Posted by aggie91 View Post
Your work looks good. While I enjoy metal work, doing this kind of work is not at the top of my list.

Keep the pictures coming!
Thanks a lot! Not my first choice of things to do, for sure, but the payoff will be huge when it's complete. Pictures will slow a bit, as I'm back to my day job again...

Instagram _elgringoloco_

'70 Short-Wide How to: Ruin a perfectly good C10
‘70 Blazer ConversionHow To: Ruin a Perfectly Good 4wd
'72 Highlander How To: Ruin a Perfectly Good K/5 (SOLD)
'72 Blazer 2WD How to: Ruin a perfectly good Blazer (SOLD)
'05 Yukon Daily Driven (not so stock) Yukon (SOLD)
‘07 Yukon Denali (daily)

Members met list: SCOTI, darkhorse970, 67cheby, 67cheby'sGirl, klmore, porterbuilt, n2billet, Fastrucken, classicchev, Col Clank, GSFMECH, HuggerCST, Spray-Bomb, BACKYARD88, 5150, fine69, fatbass, smbrouss70, 65StreetCruiser, GAc10boy
gringoloco is offline   Reply With Quote