View Single Post
Old 09-27-2016, 12:10 PM   #2
MCB Matt

Re: ***NEW*** Direct-fit Radio With SIRIUSXM Satellite Radio and BLUETOOTH!

Here I wanted to show you some of the different face color options you can order. You can see, we can do all black, or combo's of Chrome and black!

We can also supply any of over 50 knob designs you want! These pics show the correct 67-72 truck knobs they offer. I will post more application pics as time allows.

These radio's are TRULY a great choice, even if your dash was cut out, we have a repair bezel that will get it back much closer, and allow the correct style radio to be installed without welding, etc.

The radio's come in a base model starting just under $179, mid model, top and now the new "Long Beach" which offers direct control of SiriusXM Satellite Radio! I don't know about you guys, but that is mostly all I use, for the last decade+!!!

As pictured, we also offer many speaker options like our Dual Voice coil Dask Speaker. This uses two inputs, a left and right, to give a more truer stereo sound and better acoustic fill as it fires off the windshield. This is a good place to have a GOOD speaker. These speakers all use Dual Mylar Tweeters which tend to offer a crisper, clearer sound, and will play clearer at louder volumes, they also use a treated foam surround and poly cones to stand up to the beating of sitting in the sun all day! They include the mounting bracket and can be had as small as 1.77" thin!

We also offer a self amplified under-seat sub. This unit only measures 9 1/4 x 2 3/4 x 13 3/4 inches!! These can slide under the seats, behind the seats, etc. They include a remote bass level knob that can be mounted anywhere you like, a Line Level and RCA input, Digital Class D Amp and Crossover built in. Cast (NOT PLASTIC!) enclosure!

We have 3.5, 4.5, 5.25, 6.5, 4x6, 5x7, 4,10 and 6x9's speakers. Pre-made Subwoofer boxes, kick panels with speakers, 4 channel Class D Digital Amps and more! Just ask!

MCB Parts
Attached Images

925-828-5555

www.mcbparts.com
Email: forums@mcbparts.com

Like us on Facebook for exclusive offers, info and chat: www.facebook.com/mcbparts

Hours: Monday to Friday 8am - 4pm Pacific
We ALWAYS enjoy talking to our customers!
We have a full time staff to answer ALL Questions, Tech Support or Order Status Tracking!
MCB Matt is offline   Reply With Quote