View Single Post
Old 10-03-2016, 10:42 AM   #217
joedoh

Re: "Albert" -- 1949 AD, S10 Chassis

sweet!

the tag office here has a text system so you dont have to wait in line. works great, except when you bought your neighbors car and had a lien release faxed to the tag office, and go three times because they say they havent gotten it, and have it faxed again every time, and you finally realize that they arent bothering to look at the OWNER NAMES on the lien release but intead only look at the LIENHOLDER NAMES, and since GMAC was bought by Ally bank, three times they "didnt have it yet, call and have it faxed again" turned into "oh here it is" with three copies when they finally looked at the owner name. so usually 2.5 hours in line turned into a week total and 2.5 hours driving back and forth.

YOM plates are registered as personal plates, if you are running them try to get BOTH plates because sometimes the one you find has a matching plate someone has already registered. last year I missed a 1949 kansas truck plate on ebay that was printed with the number upside down! man I wanted that one.

if there is a problem, I can have it.

new project WAYNE http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=844393
joedoh is offline   Reply With Quote