View Single Post
Old 10-09-2016, 08:03 PM   #4
Andy4639
Old member

Thumbs up Re: Working....64 SS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigdav160 View Post
Powerglide?
Yes it's a power glide. All # matching too!

It has a 350 in it but I got the 283 with it and the wheels & tires.

That brought back memories of when I has my 63 409 ,,I seen the x frame while it was on the grease rack at the service station I used to go to.. nice photo for all to see Andy ,,them tail pipes sure look neat all bent around the x shape and tucked away ,, also good job on finding the problem being hidden and all..

That brought back memories of when I has my 63 409 ,,I seen the x frame while it was on the grease rack at the service station I used to go to.. nice photo for all to see Andy ,,them tail pipes sure look neat all bent around the x shape and tucked away ,, also good job on finding the problem being hidden and all..

Quote:
I have only one photo I hope you don't mind me sharing
with ya of the 63 I owned when taking a picture of he house my brother was building ,, full chromes with baby moons was the thing back then.. shoot ! dont know how by this way of answering you.. only know how by answering the first page of this posting..
Don't mind a bit if you post a picture.
Attached Images

Upstate SC GM Truck Club
2013,14 and 2016 Hot Rod Pour Tour

http://upstategmtrucks.com/

Get out and drive the truck this summer and have some fun!
It sucks not being able to hear!

LWB trucks rule, if you don't think so measure your SWB!
After talking to tech support at Air Lift I have found out that the kit I need is 60811. Per the measurements I gave them. Ride height of truck inside spring and inside diameter of springs.

Last edited by Andy4639; 10-09-2016 at 08:15 PM.
Andy4639 is offline   Reply With Quote