Thread: MD 72 burb parts
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2016, 04:18 PM   #61
richard2717
Equal opportunity joke ofender

Re: 72 burb parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heliarcn View Post
I just though of another request richard2717. I need a section of the "A" pillar on the passenger side of the windshield. Pretty much the entire section from the bottom of the windshield to the roof as circled in the picture.

Are you willing to cut it out?
I can cut it, either way I will be cutting the entire tub up once i an done removing parts. Look at the pictures I just took. The only visible rust I see is up top where the roof separated from it and that is only surface rust. There is also a dent in it in the lower area where the paint is chipped. If it looks acceptable let me see how long it takes to get out and I will get you a price on it shipped.

Attached Images

Dually Jams, OlBlue60, ScottH, Tommyboy24, Dujobo, Warbucket, 2003 Silverado, Notsolo, my90k5, 6t727t2, Special-K ,Jack_71C10, tabarcus,72blazer_mud_bogger,pwdcougar,RSavage,EricSean,1Rippen6,invicta455,tennaragtop71,arks, Kendal,Bennett68C10, Perpendicular, Chainsawman, McGeesCustomMinis,ShortbedClayton,longblue72,6768chevylover,Tim71,Travisarmenta,Ol' Drippy,fleetmitch,georgieb51,Dave,bcnya2,Dadsburb
https://paypal.me/6772GMtruckparts
Most women like the strong, silent type… Fortunately for me, my wife prefers the out-of-shape, mouthy type.
richard2717 is offline   Reply With Quote