Thread: 75 Dually build
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2016, 10:45 PM   #627
75Dually

Re: 75 Dually build

I should have posted these the other day but I forgot that I took them. Halloween was a blast! I stuffed some jeans with some old shirts, and used some work boots to make this display. When the wife saw it with the legs sticking out by the passenger door she said I better change it because it looked too real. Not only was I going to scare the kids to much, but the neighbors might just call the cops! So I took this to heart and moved my fake legs to the front... It was a big hit with all the folks out trick or treating.

However the kids would not come near it! They would get on the ground and peer as far as they could to see the rest of the body, blood, and guts! It was too funny!! Now I know a lot of you have done this before because I stole the idea from others... The best part is the fathers that would come up and grab the leg and shake while yelling loudly, it making all the kids scatter!! I went horse from all the laughing.

One of my favorite moments was when this large family had to get a group picture by the body. Man there are just some morbid folks out there! Just could not let that trucker lie in peace!! LOL!!!
Attached Images

75Dually is offline   Reply With Quote