View Single Post
Old 11-17-2016, 01:04 AM   #686
Captainfab
60-66 Nut

Re: Power Steering Adapter Plates

Yes you will still need an adapter plate. The '68-'86 C series and '87-'91 R series steering boxes are all basically the same and are interchangeable. Needing the plate has nothing to do with the steering box and everything to do with the frame it is to be installed on.

If you are upgrading to power brakes, you might consider one of my brake booster brackets.

No I do not make any rear frame notches. There are already many, many,many people that do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by inkfamous13 View Post
If im installing 1972 pwr steering box and complete c10 front crossmember swap onto a 66c20 would i still need this bracket? Also might be installing automatic steering colum down the road if i ditch the 5 spd for auto but as of now to get the pwr steering with stock 66 3 speed tree column do i need this braket or any other things you carry or makevto complete this swap? Never swaped in pwr steering into none of my 60-66 trucks but my damaged elbow will love it lol. Thanks for any help or answers and your products look amazing and good reviews. Also do you sell a small notch for back? Was going to just use half piece of pipe and steel plate when i install the 5 lug 72c10 12 bolt rear inplace of the dana 8 lug. Thnks
Hydroboost Mounting Plates HERE
Captainfab is offline   Reply With Quote