View Single Post
Old 11-20-2016, 10:11 PM   #251
Robert Andrew

Re: "Albert" -- 1949 AD, S10 Chassis

Quote:
Originally Posted by HUSSEY View Post
Tool is just as old as the box. A must have for a mechanic though you probably only use it a few times a year thus the reason it's not beat up while the box rattles around inside my tool box.

Thank you. I stripped the dash down and shot it with a can of Rustoleum. As for the floor, I just went to town with a wire wheel on my grinder. I then brushed on a coat of Ospho for some short turn protection. I would like to paint the entire inside of the cab one day. Wish I had more motivation and did it all with quality two-part paint before putting it together, but then again, I probably wouldn’t be driving it for another year.

I had seen you post in another thread about you "getting yours on the road soon"? What do you have? Next spring I'll likely hit the cruise night at Johnny Rays, might see you there some time.
PS: Johnny Ray's is certainly convenient for me. I'll look forward to seeing you there. I also have a satin black Model A roadster pickup with a tuned port, 700 R4, red wire wheels, and some really unique headlights. Hopefully I'll have the 51 running by next summer.
Robert Andrew is offline   Reply With Quote