View Single Post
Old 03-25-2004, 10:45 AM   #4
72-396

I used the advanced adapter output shaft with my original adapter plate I had to move the crossmember / transfer case right mount back 1 7/8" I also lengthened my front drive shaft and shortened the rear. there was a lot of little things that came up as I was doing the job but nothing that could not be corrected. As far as the set up It is exactly the same as the th350 the only differenve is the output shaft and relocation of the crossmember. I was even able to use my linkage on the colum shift. the cooler lines connected without any problems and I had to get a longer detent cable for the 700r4 and I made a bracket and a mount to use everthing works really good. I am going to keep the ho72 with my 456 gears. If you decide on this swap I will be glad to help. as far as pictures, there is no visible difference when looking from underneath.
if wnat some I can email them to you. for some reason I am not able to post pics on this site I keep recieving an error code so email is best for pics Thanks