View Single Post
Old 11-29-2016, 04:38 PM   #49
sangell

Re: 1971 C-10 Cheyenne

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlsanborn View Post
Nice work boys! Congrats on hitting the mark and look forward to the winter projects

Thank You, I'm getting our list of interior parts together. I'm hoping to get some good work done over the Christmas Holiday as I'm off work the week between Christmas and New Years but Nick will be working on his Eagle Scout Project that same time so it will get priority.

I'm thinking at this point we are going to use a combo of spray in insulator and some mat product using the different products in different areas. I'm pretty decided on going with the newer style cut pile carpet with a mass backer and getting some bulk carpet to cover the back wall since the tank is not there anymore.

Plan is to have the interior, new driveshaft, 4.10s, and cruise control done by the first of March so it can start seeing some serious road time before the Power Tour in early June. We plan to have new wheels and tires on it before the tour also but that may not happen. My mother lives 2.5 hours away so we'll make some shake down runs to see her then I have a good buddy who lives 4 hours away so we'll step up to that at least once before we leave.
sangell is offline   Reply With Quote