View Single Post
Old 12-04-2016, 05:07 AM   #266
ibrown50

Re: Ian's Tennessee Honey '64 Short Box Step-side - England

Quote:
Originally Posted by uk54 View Post
Ian, I have to admire your skills and problem solving solutions when parts just are'nt available off the shelf
Thanks Michael, I still need to check out your new truck was planning a ride over with Paul sometime soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizz1963 View Post
Just taking my rear brakes apart. First time on the truck in a while.

That is a massive amount of time and progress Ian.

Well done.

I still have a hole to correct on my drivers door, and suspect I will find as much rust and damage to repair. I know my rear bed panel has up to 10mm of filler......

Really good to speak with you yesterday as well.
Thanks Rian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ta2Don View Post
Great work mate! Glad I could be a contributor even in a roundabout way...
Thanks Don and I've still got the section of door skin to fit too, stay tuned.........

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevy Apache View Post
Looking good Ian lots of progress dreading what I will find when I pull mine apart got some holes in the same places
Thanks Pete, hopefully you won't find as much as I have, you would not believe some of the "repairs" I have found

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacQuigley View Post
Nice work Ian. Your getting there.

Beginning to wish id done what your doing rather than take the easy way and reksin and whole bottoms. May have needed less filling and sanding!!!
Thanks Bill, I still have a fair bit of filling and sanding to look forward too, I've tried all different sorts of filler and tools but it's hard work no matter what you do