View Single Post
Old 01-03-2017, 04:18 PM   #1
bcwilson_1

Help me find my dad's old truck please!

Hey everyone! Ok, so I have one of those stories where I want to find my dad's old truck. I've been trying for the last 4+ years with no luck. This is sort of my last resort. It was a 72 C10 short bed 350. It was last seen (owned) by my dad in Tarrant County (Irving) Texas in the early 80's. I'm just praying that quite possibly the current owner might be on here or in some way someone might know something.

The pros: some specific mods when he had it were a "high-rise" intake, headers, stock white 16" wheels, an aftermarket chrome rear bumper, possibly exhaust work, original wood steering wheel, and the most noticeable of all that hopefully would make it stick out...reversed "baby blue" and white two-tone paint job.

The cons: I have no VIN record or Plate# to go on. I have even called all the insurance companies my mom thought they had with no luck. The DMV and DPS in Texas are no luck and won't play ball.

As soon as my mom finds the one picture they have of my dad sitting in the truck I will post it. Unfortunately, it only shows a portion of the cab.
bcwilson_1 is offline   Reply With Quote