View Single Post
Old 01-06-2017, 01:50 AM   #408
gmachinz
Account Suspended

Re: Windsield Wiper Delay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super_Dave View Post
Just finished my AAW Harness install on my '74 C20 build and need to install a wiper delay.

I read through your thread again. It seems that the delay is designed to work up to '72, is that correct? If so, any plans for the '73 and up crowd with the two speed slider?

If it will work on a '74, are there any specific differences in the installation protocol?

Thanks!
Dave-only because I deal with 73-up trucks nearly exclusively, I have some options for ya if GM is what you want. I have some nice, used GM delay modules and delay dash switches for 78-83 trucks as well as a handful of NOS delay modules (which are EXTREMELY rare-obsolete and discontinued) and a few NOS GM dash pulse/delay switches as well. I build dedicated conversion harnesses for use in 73-77 trucks and it is all plug and play. The only mod you'll need to do is enlarge your existing wiper switch opening and either do the same on the dash bezel or go with a 76-up gauge cluster bezel. PM me for more details-hope I'm not hi-jacking but since it's a 1974 specific question I thought I'd reply.
gmachinz is offline   Reply With Quote