View Single Post
Old 01-28-2017, 08:48 PM   #1
jaydex

1972 4 x 4 blazer frame up

Hi guys not sure if this is the correct place to post this so before I post pics please let me know.Long story as short as I can. I bought a 72 blazer last year already disassembled. Basically a frame, diffs out of a 1980 blazer, and a body which is primed and I would say about 75% done. Just needs a rocker box and a few touch ups here and there. I haven't done much rest work for about 20 years so i know I will have lots of questions and have already found lots of answers on this board. I hardly touched it this summer as work was to busy and have started back into it now. I have assembled a rebuilt 350, 700 r4 and np208 transfer case. Took me a while to track down missing cross members and the correct one for the transfer case. Front brakes and diff are all sealed and rebuilt, back ones should be done this weekend. Plan is to mock it all up then remove body and while that is being painted I will disassemble frame and drivetrain and paint it all up. I have already have questions on driveshaft angles etc. So if this is the right place to post pics and ask let me know. Going to be a long project no doubt.
jaydex is offline   Reply With Quote