View Single Post
Old 02-03-2017, 10:25 PM   #96
hewittca

Re: Introduction, nostalgia, and '68 build, oh my

I haven't had much time to work on the truck lately, so I wanted to throw together a few extra photos and info I haven't posted yet. This is just a quick look at the progression of my truck so far. When I bought my truck, the current owner only had the truck for several months and never even transferred the title to his name! He still had the title from the previous owner who had the truck since 2000. Since it was that title that I had to transfer to my name, I got the address of the previous previous owner and decided to look it up on Google maps. Since I didn't have any history on the truck, I was hoping I could at least get an older photo of it, and sure enough, there it was parked out front of his house! From the date of the photos, it appears the truck was sitting since at least 2007.

The guy I bought the truck from basically took it from the state above and cleaned it up, got it running, and put the 15x8s on it.

I liked the background of the previous photo so I'm trying to use that as my backdrop for all the progression photos from now on for consistency. Here is the truck in it's current state.

On the way home from taking the above photo, I ran across a cool spot to stop and take a few quick photos of the truck. This day, it was my daughter's turn to tag along in the truck and she was thrilled.

I am currently in the process of doing the body work on the bedsides and getting the hubcaps mounted. My goal is to have those steps done within the next month or so since I would like to have this stage completed before cruise in season starts.
-
C10 Concept/Development Photos: Master Thread
hewittca is offline   Reply With Quote