View Single Post
Old 03-17-2017, 12:21 PM   #13
scoot_mcgrute

Re: 1966 C10 Project Truck

Thanks for the kind words, guys. I really appreciate it! The garage is always open when I'm tinkering, BOMP, I'll shoot you a PM with my number

Last night, we got the harness mostly done, the hard parts anyway. My buddy Hackster has been instrumental to this step and I definitely would be waaaaay further behind if it wasn't for him. He's done quite a few builds over the years including a Volvo 240 with a 5.3 and a T56, a 68 F100 with a turbo 6.0, a Coyote powered 68 F100 that he raced in the Optima series last year and then most recently, I helped him with a BMW E46 wagon M3 swap. All of his builds are posted online if anybody wanted to look them up.

Wires all loomed up using the Painless kit, I recommend this to anyone that's looking to cover their wires

I also got the electric fans mounted on the radiator last night so we could start figuring out that part of the harness. I'll have the front clip back on the truck pretty soon so we can finalize the rest of the harness.

I'm going out in the woods with my dad tomorrow for a little off road adventure and to reset my society button so I'll be back on it on Sunday