View Single Post
Old 03-23-2017, 04:31 PM   #23
Grizz1963

Re: Grizz's Redneck Express 1966 Chevy Short Fleetside RESTO-GO!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palf70Step View Post
I am thinking a drain from the door seal for water to run thru. I would guess there is another hole/opening near the bottom or where the light or light assembly is.

Start for your stripes/checker thing looks good Rian
It turns out that the light if off a 2 door van, and it's where the lights and rear wiper harness goes through.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashed View Post
I dont have a clue about the light but Im liking the stripe and wheels .
Thanks again John.

Bloody freezing tonight.

After the attack in London yesterday, my boss emailed me last night to say that I should avoid my London bases.

On television this morning it was clear that St Thomas' hospital was really a no go area. Just not to add to the stress that the services were under.

So when I came home from work tonight Mickey came and helped me get the passenger side White vinyl down, then he scarpered as well, saying the cold in the wind was killing him.

After Mickey had left, I trimmed the ends how I wanted them.

Then offered the red checkered strips up with masking tape.

The wind was soooooo not helping.

So I will have to go back to this over the weekend if the weather plays along.

For those who do not read all the words or follow it all, the red checkers came with no white background, so I had to create a base for them, while also closing the holes where I had removed the side trim.

That was tonight's quick bit of therapy.
Grizz1963 is offline   Reply With Quote