View Single Post
Old 03-27-2017, 09:39 AM   #11
richard2717
Equal opportunity joke ofender

Re: Ochre radio delete plate

I have seen it done every which way and knowing that Keith was looking for one and how quick things can happen on the board is why I posted the way I did. It was not a commitment from me but rather to let OP know some details. I immediately PM'd Keith in hopes that he like most on the board get instant notification of PM's and would respond in timely matter (which did happen) I have had my chops busted several times because I didn't "word" my response correctly and I take it with a grain of salt. In the end I assume it is up to the OP how to respond should it become an issue. BTW Keith never asked me to look out for him either, the plate was mentioned in casual conversation when I purchased a plate from him for my Blazer. All good here.
Richard
Dually Jams, OlBlue60, ScottH, Tommyboy24, Dujobo, Warbucket, 2003 Silverado, Notsolo, my90k5, 6t727t2, Special-K ,Jack_71C10, tabarcus,72blazer_mud_bogger,pwdcougar,RSavage,EricSean,1Rippen6,invicta455,tennaragtop71,arks, Kendal,Bennett68C10, Perpendicular, Chainsawman, McGeesCustomMinis,ShortbedClayton,longblue72,6768chevylover,Tim71,Travisarmenta,Ol' Drippy,fleetmitch,georgieb51,Dave,bcnya2,Dadsburb
https://paypal.me/6772GMtruckparts
Most women like the strong, silent type… Fortunately for me, my wife prefers the out-of-shape, mouthy type.
richard2717 is offline   Reply With Quote