View Single Post
Old 04-07-2017, 11:08 AM   #46
James the III

Re: Best resale interior color ... black or red?

Quote:
Originally Posted by special-K View Post
Man, I've about had it with you coming along behind me second guessing, contradicting, ect. What's your beef? What is your point here?? You lay the towel on the seat when it sits so you don't burn your legs when you get in. You sit on the vinyl same as millions other have when you drive...unless you prefer laying something on it. That's pure common sense and it really truly is very effective. I lay a rag, my jacket, towel if somewhere I can borrow one, on my black leather motorcycle seat when left to sit in the sun. It works. This fellow member wants to use vinyl, either red or black. If you don't like vinyl use cloth. Cloth doesn't fit the specific vibe CG is obviously going after with all the other touches as well as his color choices. I get that, don't you?

Can we now get back to this thread without the BS? Sorry CG, staff, and fellow members. Back to ignore mode (unless something changes for the better)

Was just a reply, why you taking it personally..
He is asking about colors.. and IF it was me.. and I needed to put a cloth over a seat because vinyl is known to get screaming hot.. And the thread is about resale, were the next owners location isn't known, to know if it be in very warm summer locals.. I'd think of maybe recovering them in cloth..
Your post just happened to allow that thought to come to mind.. recover them in cloth..
Sorry. you took it personal .

Last edited by James the III; 04-07-2017 at 11:11 AM. Reason: need to find him a safe space
James the III is offline   Reply With Quote