View Single Post
Old 05-20-2017, 09:39 PM   #21
ironadict

Re: Blueballz build thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by focusedontheprize View Post
Haha I just picked mine up last month and noticed they had a ton of paper in there. I have found other uses around the shop with that heavy duty paper. What are your plans for a rear suspension setup?

On another note, I just moved to Austin from Walnut Creek, you ever go to the cruise-in at Baja Fresh over in Pleasant Hill?
I remember hearing about that cruise in but I didn't make it in my 71. When I get this ****er rollin I'll have to check it out.

For the rear I had purchased a kit from Nfamus Metal Fab back in dec. They seemed to be blowing off my order and stopped answering their phone so after about 4 months I had to have my bank get my money back. So, buyer beware there. After finally getting my $ back I went with Thorbros. I'm planning on running a parallel 4 link set up but with the upper bars located on inside of frame. This way I can run bag over bar on the lower bars that will be located on the outside of frame. I have a watts link coming to keep axle centered. I can't wait man. Should be getting the rear kit in a bout a week.

Last edited by ironadict; 05-20-2017 at 09:46 PM.
ironadict is offline   Reply With Quote