View Single Post
Old 05-21-2017, 07:29 AM   #2767
Grizz1963

Re: Grizz's Redneck Express 1966 Chevy Short Fleetside RESTO-GO!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palf70Step View Post
Very nice Rian.
Quote:
Originally Posted by flashed View Post
Nice little table ,I may borrow your idea .

Thanks guys

John, I post up all my ramblings so that we have a shared resource of knowledge and ideas.

Please do use the idea if you can.

Only went to one bootfair today.

Got some nice bits.

Katy asked for a Lopper for her garden £2.00, she bought a new gas BBQ a few weeks ago, so new fish griller and sausage holder for £1.00 and a new, pretty rubbish bin for her daughters room at £1.00 was her wins while she stayed home in bed.

I found another drum pedal, looks new and unused, with electric switchgear inside, perfect for truck gas pedal converting.
Also a set of 4 new VW alloy centre caps for 50p
A Hozelock garden sprayer for £1.00 (I have one and gave me spare to Katy last weekend as she did not have one.

Bought some McDonalds Bacon and Cheese flatbreads for brekkie on the way back and had them on the deck with Katy before she left for her home by 09.15 as her one daughter is home for the weekend and she has a family get together today.

Not bootfair related, but started clearing up in front of garage yesterday, cutting and chopping a load of wood into kindling and packing it away after cutting and clearing the front and one side hedge.

Went from this......

To this by late afternoon around 18.00

Hope to get the rest cleared today.

Amazing how time flies when you get distracted.

Got rained out twice yesterday too.
Grizz1963 is online now   Reply With Quote