View Single Post
Old 05-25-2017, 01:20 PM   #2668
FirstOwner69

Re: Post Your Craigslist Finds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Already Gone View Post
I know this is Craigslist thread but found this truck "selling with no reserve" on EBay and think its a great deal for someone. How many times do you see folks that have paid good money for lets say trucks that need lots because they want to get into the hobby and are somewhat impatient thinking they'll never find a better truck and the selller says "just needs a little work to be perfect" or " the A/C needs recharging when you'd think anyone asking asking 10k for a truck would spend 100.00 to get the A/C recharged before advertising" or the famous "just needs an A/C compressor". Anyway enough of my ranting and to the point . I feel this truck would be a great truck for anyone wanting to get into the hobby or even a seasoned enthusiast looking for a truck. If I was looking I'd be seriously looking at this one. It'd be great truck to enjoy as it is or do some enhancements, front disc brakes perhaps, as you go. I also think you are dealing with an up front honest seller.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/282490321243...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Agreed!
This one was bid to $8100 last time and, as stated in the listing, the winning bidder apparently backed out.