View Single Post
Old 05-30-2017, 11:41 AM   #2
LockDoc
The Older Generation

Re: Looking for a new Board.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by DieselFJ View Post
Does anyone know of a different board/venue for '72 Burban builds etc.... I was looking to get a feel for what I wanted to do with my project which included selling, but by thread got closed by the moderator just for the mention of selling it, basically pony up the cash or go away. Pretty disappointed with the board, they should take a look at how other boards are run, far more user friendly.

Here is what you agreed to when you joined the forum. If you had read the rules at that time, (which you obviously didn't) you were given the chance to back out of the registration process if you didn't agree with them.... When you checked the "I agree" box that basically indicated that you had read the rules and agreed to them.

Forum Rules

Registration to this forum is free! We do insist that you abide by the rules and policies detailed below. If you agree to the terms, please check the 'I agree' checkbox and press the 'Register' button below. If you would like to cancel the registration, click "here" to return to the forums index.

XIV. As of October 15th 2005 "subscribing" members will be the only ones permitted to post for sale and want to buy ads on any section of this site. All other rules of buying and selling still apply.

67-72chevytrucks.com, its administrators or staff are not responsible for any transactions on or off the forums. We will work hard to ensure you a smooth transaction, and help in the event you may need it, but all for sale and trade areas are buyer beware. Any persons who have misrepresented an item, lie about an item, fail to deliver, or are in violation of any of the rules will forfeit there subscription fees and be banned from 67-72chevytrucks.com.

So the rules I used to edit and close your thread are clearly stated in the above section of the rules and regulations. I sent you a PM and gave you a chance to become a "Premium" member before I edited and closed your thread. Membership is only $15 for 6 months. You could probably have all of your stuff sold in that time span. That is pretty cheap classified advertising to a large group of like minded viewers. If you chose to subscribe I will re-open your thread and you can post your stuff in the proper classified forum.

Craigslist & Facebook are two venues that come to mind for selling stuff but if you read comments on here about them, they have more than their share of problems..

Thanks,
LockDoc

Locksmith, Specializing In Antique Trucks, Automobiles, & Motorcycles

(My Dually Pickup Project Thread)

http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=829820

-

Last edited by LockDoc; 05-30-2017 at 11:49 AM.
LockDoc is offline   Reply With Quote