View Single Post
Old 06-10-2017, 10:50 PM   #775
TKCR

Re: My 78 K15 High Sierra build - Fish Tremble

Quote:
Originally Posted by rgunlock View Post
In other news, I'd ordered a headliner to finish the interior. Its bulky so ground shipping, and I figured they might have to wait until the manufacturer had one in the fabric I chose. Any case I finally got around to checking the status. Supposedly it was delivered on my front porch 8 days ago. Never saw it... First time out of at least 100 orders I've made on this truck that has happened.
It could be that someone thought they would score on a big package being delivered. I have set up a Blink Camera aimed at the front porch & door. I get an instant message & video when the motion sensor is activated. I can then view the video on my phone. If someone decides to come up on the porch and steal it, then the Blink Camera will catch that too.
I hope the place where you got the headliner from will send another one, since something obviously happened to the 1st one. I guess there's always a possibility it got delivered to a wrong place. I had torque wrenchs from Sears that were delivered to my house number & street, but it was in a different sate. They had to do some extensive tracking and finally realized the mistake and replaced the order. Someone somewhere got a nice present delivered to their door.
TKCR is offline   Reply With Quote