View Single Post
Old 06-11-2017, 11:41 PM   #1099
OrrieG

Re: Lurker OrrieG Progress Pics

Finally been making some progress. Decided to button up the interior, I keep sorting thru the same stuff. Installed the seat frame, all the upholstery on it, tranfer case shift boot, mirror, sun visors, em brake handle and foot pedal. Had to shorten the visors about 3 1/2". If you remember I had quite a rant about the passenger side being too short, compared to the driver I had. Turns out I grabbed one I had from a 62 donor truck thinking it was the 59. When I went to install it the bracket, which looks similar would not fit and the visor covered half the mirror. I ordered the correct bracket and shortened the visors. Made a template and transfered the location to the passenger side for the hole and installed. Mirror is not original to the truck, put was in perfect shape except for color. Em pull handle came threaded instead of press fit like original so I had to remove the lever and thread it, luckily I had the odd 12-24 die. Here are some pics. Next installing the radio antenna and steering wheel (one in photo is the eldo one) then putting the glass in the doors.
Attached Images

OrrieG is offline   Reply With Quote