View Single Post
Old 06-14-2017, 06:33 AM   #130
richard2717
Equal opportunity joke ofender

Re: 72 suburban sheetmetal

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesUFarley View Post
Hi Richard. Just checking in to see if you have had a chance to look for a windshield frame for me. I have the rear tail light housings covered now, but I do need the frame.

Specifically, I need a rust free frame from the passenger side upper corner, to the center of the upper windshield frame. and also down the passenger side A pillar about half way. If it's not too difficult to ship, I would love to have some of the roof included back to about halfway to the B pillar.
Charles
I did already sell that section off of this burb and both of the other burbs have heavy rust in this area. You might check with Adam (budnickguy) on the forum. He is in Riverside and usually has a few of these and would be a lot closer to you to help save on shipping.

Richard
Dually Jams, OlBlue60, ScottH, Tommyboy24, Dujobo, Warbucket, 2003 Silverado, Notsolo, my90k5, 6t727t2, Special-K ,Jack_71C10, tabarcus,72blazer_mud_bogger,pwdcougar,RSavage,EricSean,1Rippen6,invicta455,tennaragtop71,arks, Kendal,Bennett68C10, Perpendicular, Chainsawman, McGeesCustomMinis,ShortbedClayton,longblue72,6768chevylover,Tim71,Travisarmenta,Ol' Drippy,fleetmitch,georgieb51,Dave,bcnya2,Dadsburb
https://paypal.me/6772GMtruckparts
Most women like the strong, silent type… Fortunately for me, my wife prefers the out-of-shape, mouthy type.
richard2717 is offline   Reply With Quote