View Single Post
Old 06-14-2017, 03:08 PM   #19
Danny23

Re: GM hydroboost pushrod length

My MC is like the one on the right and my HB has the short output rod the only difference from the post #3 HB to my is that my rod is about 1/16 sticking out from the MC mount surface and the one on the picture looks like is not flush like more in like 3/8-1/2 im guessing ,rod plastic washer is there and is center all i can think about is go to autozone and tell them to show me one from the exact same truck and try my rod and see how far in it goes if it goes in more the means my HV is stock and once i mount everthing back doesn't let the pressure go back to the reservoir and eventually builts pressure.. im still gonna check when breaks locks unbolt the MC and see is they still lock if they do may be the ABS because is new dics rotors /pads all around and new rear calipers with all braided hose.
But tiday i did a test with out the MC and is not hard once i put the old or the new MC it locks quick but like i say my output rod is flush looks like it need to go in little more do is some play between the MC and HB.
Danny23 is offline   Reply With Quote