View Single Post
Old 06-19-2017, 04:10 PM   #2803
Grizz1963

Re: Grizz's Redneck Express 1966 Chevy Short Fleetside RESTO-GO!

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashed View Post
Rian ,glad the donations are still coming in .After my seed implant next week Im going to try to get back to riding my bike daily to lose some more weight ,need to lose another 40 pounds .
John, trust me...... so am I my friend, so am I.

The thing is, we cannot all do this thing by ourselves, but every Dollar, and I mean even single figure Dollars make the difference.

What is a seed implant?

40 pounds will make a massive difference to how you feel as well.

And as I had to do for myself, I set small targets of two or three pounds at a time.

It's never easy, and it's not the will power, it's the won't power for me when it comes to snacks and chocolate

I do wish you well I this pursuit, as I am on one myself so understand totally.

Thought I would add in today's ride, a bit further, a bit faster after work.
Kind of keeping those who paid for ringside seats to my self induced torture up to date regarding their investment.

A few more contributions overnight, some anonymous and others from around the world again, America, Western Australia, Maidstone, Kent etc.

Thank all of you guys and ladies again, as mentioned before, the price of a beer or McDonalds kids meal is as welcome as any other contribution that suits your pocket or bank account.

To the people who run these charities every penny truely does count.

Tonight's details.

The route

And for the guys from other parts of the world, just to put in perspective where I live, it really is in the middle of nowhere, but works for me.

And yes, the shirt was washed last night.
I am hoping that the yellow mustard colour and also my red shirts will be more visible for those not paying attention on the road.

Grizz1963 is offline   Reply With Quote