View Single Post
Old 06-23-2017, 10:59 PM   #146
Rods57

Re: turbo task force

Quote:
Originally Posted by akdg87 View Post
Cranking away at things, getting sick of being up until 2 am working on this but nearly done installing "hardware" and almost time to work on the 'software"

I mounted secondary trans cooler (with fan below front bumper). Also wrapped up most of the 4l80 harness conversion and methanol kit wiring. Upgraded the PCM OS to a 3 bar map so i can safely run more than 14.7 psi New turbo is hung, mounted exhaust back up; took some slight modification as the 4l80 is much larger. Also had the drive-line shortened and a new slip yoke put on.

Ordered this really cheap electronic speedo on ebay which almost matches my previous speedometer. Its actually a really nice piece and has some optional features like a high speed or rpm warning where the gauge will start flashing red. Only caveat is that the gauge back light is blue and there is no bulb to change...

Still trying to decide on centercaps, i like the police rallye caps but unsure if they will clear the dust cap on the front.

Couple Pics for inquiring minds:

Looks really good, what is the size of gadges you are using? I like the two in there.
Rods57 is offline   Reply With Quote