View Single Post
Old 06-24-2017, 11:14 PM   #4466
ajgriffin

Re: Tootsie build for my mother with cancer

Not sure if you guys saw this post on Eric's Instagram page, thought I'd share it here:

superflysteinyAs you guys know I built this truck. After it sold it to a crook named Mark Riley it was shipped asap to mecum in Texas were it did not sell it was shipped with the 73 that I finished and bought from @bigblockchevytrucklover when the truck left Texas to head to Mark the trucker did not tie it down correctly and it got smashed. The complete front end was smashed including the hood. Mark asked me to fix it and said he would send it back to me. Well it never made it here and two years later I received a phone call from a gentleman by the name of Al. He is a successful business man. He was kind and polite and asked me when he would get his truck he paid for. I was shocked 😳 he new everything about the truck. Plus I new who he was because Mark Riley told me he was buying the truck for Al. Al stated he never received the truck and was told I had throats cancer and was dying and that I told Mark to **** off I was keeping the truck. Well that made sense because Mark had been trying to get me to buy the truck back. It all made sense he wanted me to give him the cash and he would tell Al I stole the truck. Well god was looking out for me. Al even new I had been in the hospital multiple time to have my throats scanned. But my tested were negative I did not have cancer. Yet Al was not told that. Long story short this truck may get tied up in litigation so buyer beware. Feel free to contact me. The guy that owns the truck is desperate and a hot head and full of **** so beware he is a social reject which is why he is having other people trying to sell the truck for him on eBay and at the auctions. Please share this I don't want anymore good people getting screwed. I have nothing to gain in this post. I could have bought the truck back but I passed because karma is a *****.
Attached Images