View Single Post
Old 06-27-2017, 07:32 AM   #2
richard2717
Equal opportunity joke ofender

Re: Rear hatch question

I just lost all of my computer saved pictures to a ransomware attack but I will go out and get more pics of my original 72 hatch and catches later today to post. It is the only one i have ever had that works as it should. One thing I noticed with my other one that was not latching was that the latches were not moving in and out when twisting the handle. They were froze up. I took them apart and cleaned with pb blaster then lubed them up with white grease and they seem to be working pretty good now and latch finally. You might start with that. When they were stuck, they were not full out in the closed position and would not quite contact the strikers on the top.

Richard
Dually Jams, OlBlue60, ScottH, Tommyboy24, Dujobo, Warbucket, 2003 Silverado, Notsolo, my90k5, 6t727t2, Special-K ,Jack_71C10, tabarcus,72blazer_mud_bogger,pwdcougar,RSavage,EricSean,1Rippen6,invicta455,tennaragtop71,arks, Kendal,Bennett68C10, Perpendicular, Chainsawman, McGeesCustomMinis,ShortbedClayton,longblue72,6768chevylover,Tim71,Travisarmenta,Ol' Drippy,fleetmitch,georgieb51,Dave,bcnya2,Dadsburb
https://paypal.me/6772GMtruckparts
Most women like the strong, silent type… Fortunately for me, my wife prefers the out-of-shape, mouthy type.
richard2717 is offline   Reply With Quote