View Single Post
Old 07-03-2017, 12:35 PM   #384
Desert1957

Re: "Geronimo" 54' 3100 LS built in PA

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99 to Life View Post
Hey guys, I'v been swamped with life and took a month off on the truck. I'm hoping to start back on it today actually. I have some final prep to do under cab and on firewall, getting close for undercoating and paint. Then onto the chassis.

I bought a garage in my hometown so I'v been working on that a little bit. May start my 49' Farm use truck in there. I haven't done anything with the COE and infact I may actually have to sell it. I hate to, but I have not money to do it how I want it done, lack of time also. With the the garage now I have more bills I just can't seem to keep up with. I knew it would be a struggle but if I got through it all, its worth it. I'v been really trying to step up my coffee business too, roasting myself now. Also my printshop, we just purchased some equipment that will drastically improve production capability. So I'v just got my hands in all my endeavors right now. Not to mention family and summer activities! Good news is, my dad finally came home after 2 plus months in the hospital and rehab.
Great news on your Dad. I just purchased some coffee from you on line, We're big coffee drinkers, hope it's good.

Life is too short my friend, don't spread yourself too thin. Stop and smell the roses once in a while. Words from an old timer who's been there. LOL

Happy fourth of July , Stay safe....