View Single Post
Old 07-11-2017, 04:49 PM   #224
joedoh

Re: 1941 project fenix

I dont mind companies making a buck, but dont say you are a free host for 14 years then say you arent.

I got the front clip on and the rad in.
I have been on contract more lately which is good for the purse but not for the projects.

IMG_6573 by Joe Doh, on Flickr
IMG_6582 by Joe Doh, on Flickr

I needed the bed from the back yard, luckily my wife was home so I went ahead and did it myself. work smarter not harder, these dollies have paid for themselves several times over.
IMG_6596 by Joe Doh, on Flickr
IMG_6597 by Joe Doh, on Flickr

wouldnt start without some gas in the TBI, and even then wouldnt stay running. found a ground off, then still no joy in mudville.
almost by Joe Doh, on Flickr

got this tank from a "running truck that just got wrecked". sigh.
52148113169__C62D2E1E-7776-46FA-85F7-80E7E7BE0C08 by Joe Doh, on Flickr
IMG_6598 by Joe Doh, on Flickr
IMG_6599 by Joe Doh, on Flickr

ahh much better
finally by Joe Doh, on Flickr

I got this donor from the guy who bought the 65. he came by today to tell me I was imagining all the parts I had to replace and how good the condition was of this truck. (just kidding, although he was surprised at everything that needed replaced) he brought the 65 I sold him for a visit. he had just finished the interior. for those not aware, this is a 65 C10 big window shortbed I put on a 98 S10 4 cylinder chassis.
IMG_6602 by Joe Doh, on Flickr
IMG_6603 by Joe Doh, on Flickr

still some work to do today but working on the fuel pump in 100 degrees wore me out a little. I always do first starts outside with a fire extinguiser and hose at the ready.

if there is a problem, I can have it.

new project WAYNE http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=844393
joedoh is offline   Reply With Quote