View Single Post
Old 07-13-2017, 12:30 AM   #17
bhayes1

Re: Econoline Wheels

Quote:
Originally Posted by CG View Post
50 seems way low. Been awhile since I had them do a set for me but I was thinking it was around 40 a piece for blast and coat. And I feel like that was a good price. I hope your quote was correct though because Ill run mine down and get em done even though I prefer paint. Let us know bhayes1

Yes, that was not accurate. Once I got there they wouldn't give me a price. The only thing one of the guys gave me was a not to exceed amount of around $200 bucks. Most of their business comes from doing mass quantities of tractor trailer wheels so most likely it will be lower depending on the amount of material used.

In my defense, once I got home I double checked with my wife because she was in the room while I was speaking to the manager on speaker phone and she confirmed that he quoted me total and not per wheel.

Oh well you know what they say.... if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. Honestly, I am now considering going back in the morning and grabbing them before they get on the truck and just painting them. My truck is pretty rough as it is.