View Single Post
Old 08-07-2017, 01:53 AM   #253
joedoh

Re: 1941 project fenix

its sunday sunday sunday you pay for the whole seat but only need the edge

I used the caulking gun on the seat risers and got em burned in good now. squirt of paint means no more work needed. plugged the few remaining holes in the floor, got the removable piece screwed in again and covered it all with some sound deadening material (peel and seal)
IMG_6718 by Joe Doh, on Flickr
IMG_6720 by Joe Doh, on Flickr

we have a giant dining room, when we bought this old craftsman split level the kitchen was small, the dining room was small, and the living room was a good size. we opened the wall to the dining room and now thats the kitchen, and its open to the new dining room. I found some tables for auction at my old alma mater, we were looking at a new trestle table but these two were 18ft together and perfect for the big family parties we love to have. turns out they are edward wormley in walnut and the classic trapezoidal shape. perfect for doing carpet layout (we place them side by side so we can use the room as a sitting area to look out on the park and lake)
IMG_6721 by Joe Doh, on Flickr

ready to trim, tomorrow mornings work
IMG_6722 by Joe Doh, on Flickr

picked up the bed wood too, went with a treated board this time, no coloring for me. need a router to put the rabbit in the edge and I have the orginal strips. I measured twice but I still think there is too much gap and not enough board. we will see!
IMG_6719 by Joe Doh, on Flickr

tomorrow I have some help coming to empty my trailer. there is a fair chance I may need it soon... muahahahaha....

if there is a problem, I can have it.

new project WAYNE http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=844393
joedoh is offline   Reply With Quote