View Single Post
Old 08-14-2017, 11:16 PM   #271
joedoh

Re: 1941 project fenix

got new lights today, decided not to be cheap on a couple 6024s and have them match right?

thirty two dollars. THIRTY TWO DOLLARS. sheesh.

got the turn bulbs too, called for a 2057 but I got a 2357 for the brighter turn signal, they didnt have any orange 2057 or 1056 either.
IMG_6787 by Joe Doh, on Flickr

I would have installed pictures but shortly after this I bumped the grille and the lens I had laid on the fender fell off and broke on the floor.

got the passenger side hood latch freed up with some heat and grease
IMG_6789 by Joe Doh, on Flickr

eagle eyed readers would have noticed the upper radiator hose went waaaay up over the fan, making it the highest point on the cooling system. I contemplated a bleed valve till I realized it would be almost impossible to top the system off, a-durr. so I did a little looking abd found this guy, a radiator cap/fill point with clamps. I bought it and a 20psi cap for the actual rad and filled er up.
IMG_6786 by Joe Doh, on Flickr

I did more, like the seats are bolted in and I started on a filler piece for behind the seat to cover the ugly parts you can still see. I got one rear inner fender trimmed and sealed, the bed cross rails are now completely burned in and done. got the drivers side left to do. oh and I remembered to grease the front end which was still bone dry haha. keep watching this space!

if there is a problem, I can have it.

new project WAYNE http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=844393
joedoh is offline   Reply With Quote