Thread: Johns 66
View Single Post
Old 08-15-2017, 08:14 PM   #162
Johns 66

Re: Johns 66

Well we think we have the not running right part fixed....After a talk with the converter company it appears they sent a 1400/1600 converter...they are sending me a 2000/2500 converter now....hopefully this will fix the issue of her falling on her face when you try to go.

So I sanded some more while waiting on the converter to arrive....got the majority of the back cab done and a coat of rattle can on it just to keep it from rusting....didn't find any rust or bondo which was a good thing.

Once she gets ready to get painted I will take the glass out and get that area prepped...hopefully this is gonna save me a little money at the body shop..but who knows...lol I have already gotten new rubber for the glass and doors so when she goes to the shop Ill pull all the glass out and the doors apart so it is easier to paint.

Once I get her running right I will then have all the metal work I need done fixed.....plus my surprise will need just a little fabrication done to it...but I think it will look trick once I'm done with it.
Attached Images

Johns 66 is offline   Reply With Quote