View Single Post
Old 08-21-2017, 08:05 PM   #489
72K5CSTDarkOlive

Re: Attempting my first build 72 K5

Quote:
Originally Posted by UGAK5 View Post
WOW!

Everything is looking so awesome! Great work!

Where did you get that rear rubber floormat for the bed?

Thank you, Chris. The 2 piece rubber floor mats came from the factory. I don't know if there are any repos being made.

Chris
Quote:
Originally Posted by IronCanine View Post
What an update! Fantastic work Mike. Everything looks great. I was especially impressed with the A/C bits. You are so close. Fingers crossed for you that you get to turn her over this week. Can't wait to see her roll out. FINISHING KICK!!!
Thank you, Brad. I hope you didn't mind me going with the same look on the steering wheel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenlee View Post
Nice work!
Thanks, Greenlee

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadheadNM View Post
Nice work on the AC box! Thanks for the tip on Classic Auto Air. I'll speak w them about refurbishing my compressor and redoing the hoses. Did you get a replacement evaporator and condenser?
I had my evaporator pressure tested and it checked out okay. I got a new condenser from GMC Pauls which I think comes from Old Air Products IIRC.

Classic Auto Air did a great job and their customer service is awesome to work with. Highly recommend them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vogel View Post
BEUTiful! Isn't it amazing how much room those under dash AC hoses take up? I was always in awe when I thought of how the assembly line workers did that all day every day. Lol
I know right! When I just had the wiring in there, I was like... "Wow look at all that empty space".

Build version 2.0: 72 K5
6.0 LQ9, 4L80e, NP205
http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=793192