View Single Post
Old 04-15-2004, 03:20 PM   #23
Rdrdave
Broke and still trying

Angry F/S 1973 K5 Blazer

Here I go again. Well, the tax man basically kicked me in the A**** and told me to put up or shut up. I am having to sell my blazer for what I need. I've had it placed on here before but now it really needs to go.
It's a 73 K5 350/350/203 w/ 308 gears with approximately 35K miles on a crate engine. There's a 6" K&N filter, 1406 edelbrock carb, edelbrock performer intake, new pumps when engine installed, as well as new hoses and belts. It is converted to HEI with 8.8 wires. Dual exhaust but just old.
The interior is clean, I haven't driven it in some time. It has leather power front seats, clean carpet, reupholstered rear seat, all belts, tinted windows, set up for a/c but compressor is missing and heater core needs replacement.
Exterior wise...It has some rust in the lower front part of the door, and some bubbling around the rear wheelwell. THe windshield has a new crack! Has a full luggage rack on the roof. It's white with a black top and tan interior. The paint is presentable. It's not lifted. Has white wagon wheels on it but a set of American Racing aluminum 636 wheels will go with it. Also has an extra front shaft, and the reinforcement plates for the steering box that I have not put on.
I'm asking 3200 or best offer really I need to sell this. Come help me get out of this tax craziness! I forget to look at PMs so it would be best if you sent emails to my email account.

david_paniagua@sbcglobal.net

Here is a link to the pics I have currently. If you'd like to see other pics tell me of what and I'll take them and send to you.

http://photos.yahoo.com/rdrdave2003
Rdrdave is offline   Reply With Quote