View Single Post
Old 08-26-2017, 01:43 PM   #306
joedoh

Re: 1941 project fenix

I am a little mystified how john and I could BOTH look in that drawer over and over, at least 3-4 times each. I said "here is where I last saw it" so thats where we centered our search.

not to get too off tangent but I think there is a connection to the physical world we dont understand yet, between our brains and matter. For that brake pedal part just to materialize out of no where, with no explanation, literally laying on the floor of the truck 10 inches from where it should be installed... Other things are like this too, my wife has a serious problem with technology, anything mechanical. I cant count how much stuff she has just, broken! with no explanation. I read about the BMW that won the 1939 Mille Miglia, there were two drivers and the course was a loop so the drivers could take turns on the 1000 mile course, but the first driver was waved on to keep going at the first change, then again, and again. The chief engineer explained to the (chagrined) second driver, who didnt get to drive at all, that "the machine is a precision piece, maybe you press the pedal this way where he presses it that way, and the combination of presses will make it weaken and break". Maybe that is what is happening when my wife borrows my car for the first time in 3 years and brings it back completely broken.

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintman View Post
Are my eyes playing tricks on me, or are there holes in the bed sides at the back of the truck? What would they have been for??????????
are you seeing the reflectors?

if there is a problem, I can have it.

new project WAYNE http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=844393
joedoh is offline   Reply With Quote