View Single Post
Old 08-26-2017, 03:20 PM   #2889
Grizz1963

Re: Grizz's Redneck Express 1966 Chevy Short Fleetside RESTO-GO!

Yesterday I took a day off work, thanks to my boss understanding and spent it with friends instead.

So I suggested Dover Castle which has from Medieval to modern roots and uses.

We were there by 10.00 am.

McMurphy and I or is it McMurphy and me?

The Castle was very interesting, as was all the secret tunnels and the tour which included displays of the Dunkirk rescue mission in WW2

Once we got out the top it was time for a drink.

From Dover we went back to Whitstable Harbour to look for Fish and Chips for dinner.

They had just closed when we got there, however, a walk into town saw us sorted soon enough.

An no, we did not go in for Pie and mash.

And we were not disappointed

Cod and chips.

It seems food is playing a big Role in this trip.

Today we had a few errands to run, but first on the agenda in Chatham high street was a real Full English Breakfast.

Again, no complaints.

Done.

After this we went to a sports shop for McMurphy and his bride to buy some,comfy trainers as they will be doing a lot of walking.

Followed by a trip up to Hempstead Valley Shopping centre for some more money spending, and a coffee.

On a serious note, it's awesome to see these two still behave like kids after being together for almost 20 years.

Eventually home by 4pm.

Had Mickey from next door around to arrange Taxi duties for tomorrow as I was headed over to Katy's place.

The cats are also very happy to have visitors to make a fuss over them.

Animals are strange........

They know a good person.
Grizz1963 is offline   Reply With Quote