View Single Post
Old 08-28-2017, 03:45 PM   #630
joedoh

Re: My version of the s10 swap

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99 to Life View Post
I used accuair on my last build. This one I'm just going with aire jax which used to be called little larry's valves. the four play is almost $300. thats all you need to run each bag independently. obviously you need tank and compressors and gauges. its a great looking unit, small and reliable. Going with electric valves is way more expensive and more wiring and riff raff to deal with. The one and only downfall which isn't a big deal is... routing all your airlines directly to this unit, which 90% of time will be around the dash area.

I have used the little larrys and they are awesome, I also have stashes of original MIC (yes the tv show guy, in the 90s he made minitrucks and manual air valves) 2 and 4 valve plates.

blue, you will want to use independent valves at least in the front, the weight may not be all that different when you lift it up, but when you go around a corner the weight will transfer side to side and your outside bag will pressure fill the inside bag making the body roll ridiculously.

also, the weight will NOT ever be even side to side when just sitting there, unless you dont plan to drive it haha.

sharing valves is ok in the rear when you have a solid rear axle, but in the front, always use independent valves.

and another shout out to the little larry/airjax stuff.

if there is a problem, I can have it.

new project WAYNE http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=844393
joedoh is offline   Reply With Quote