View Single Post
Old 09-19-2017, 10:11 AM   #626
Bennett68C10

Re: Project "Redemption" 68 SWB Fleetside

Well guys I picked up this little beauty yesterday for a decent price! Since my son was born I have been wrestling with the thought of getting something else the whole family can ride in and enjoy to cruises and shows. There are 4 of us and we don't exactly have enough room in the cab of a C10 I wanted to stay in a C10 based vehicle and when I saw this 66 Suburban pop up on my local Craigslist, I had to check it out! The guy wanted $8,500 for it but I talked him down to $6,800. It's all there except for the backseat and is a very clean truck except for a few minor rust issues. The rear cab supports need replacing and it has some small bubbling on the lower passenger door! Other than that it's very nice and has nice paint. The C10 is going to be going up for sale very soon, I'm propabaly going to part it out as I feel I can make more back that way! If anybody is looking for some Porterbuilt, Choppin Block or Wilwood parts, I will be posting these for sale in the parts area over the next couple of days! I don't plan to go as crazy with the suspension on the Burb as I was with the C10. I'm just looking to do a simple setup of bags front and rear on the factory crossmember and trailing arms!
Attached Images

66 Suburban

Burb Build Thread: http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=751361

IG: bennett68c10
Bennett68C10 is offline   Reply With Quote