View Single Post
Old 09-29-2017, 12:16 PM   #2
lsversaw

Re: 1966 Sound System and Stereo advice needed

msg, the guy in Tennessee should be able to build you a radio with just an auxiliary input -- no bluetooth or USB -- for less than $645. With an auxiliary input, you can connect to any current or future device that has a headphone output.

If AM/FM + aux is not part of Tennessee's service offering, PM me and I can do it for you.

I appreciate your desire to stick with original. I believe that even with a modified truck, you should only change the things that are appropriate fr your theme. And if you don't have a theme, your truck may end up looking like a hodge podge of afterthoughts. (I guess "hodge podge" could be a theme, though.)

I also belive you shouldn't have to give up modern comforts and conveniences to maintain an original look.

Let me know if you have other questions.
lsversaw is offline   Reply With Quote