View Single Post
Old 10-03-2017, 09:45 AM   #1990
RodsGreen10

Re: 1976 Square "Simple Green"

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruizin01 View Post
How do you feel about the RideTech shocks? I'm thinking of doing their street grip kit for my build. Its pretty pricey. Just want to make sure the shocks are worth the cost. Thanks.
Ride Tech shocks are the best shocks period IMO for our trucks. I have spent thousands of dollars on shocks no **** look back in my thread. I had the non adjustable RT shocks and I was like damn these are the best ride like I am on air. Well new mild tubz installed had to raise truck and get new shocks. I went with RT again but got the adjustable shocks. And they are the best I have ever had on my truck. I absolutely love them. Trust me I have wasted enough money I could have built another truck. Look back at my thread it's true. Don't cheap out plz. Anything RideTech or PorterBuild has the best products period. You will NOT regret buying anything from RideTech period. Call and talk with John at RideTech he is in the C10 game which helps us all out for new products!! I can not stress enough how much I like the ride of the shocks. I am sold on ridetech shocks and anything ridetech!!

Last edited by RodsGreen10; 10-03-2017 at 12:19 PM.
RodsGreen10 is offline   Reply With Quote