View Single Post
Old 10-30-2017, 09:58 PM   #23
CountofMonteCarlo84

Re: I want to hear Thunder,what mufflers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indian113 View Post
There are a lot of Opinions on Mufflers. I would say that it's a personal thing and it depends on just How Loud you want it. When I drive my trucks I enjoy the sound but I also want to hear my Stereo or carry on a conversation with my passenger. When I put my LS motor in my S10 I was running out of Money so I bought a pair of Turbo Mufflers from Jeg's that only cost $25 a piece. Thinking that I would buy better ones later,That was 30,000 mile ago. I love the sound and get compliments all the time on the Sound. Good Luck in Your Search.
Do you have cats? Headers or stock manifolds? I have an Ls1 in my truck (manifolds) and an Ls1 in my 02 Camaro SS (headers). I also had an Ls1 in my 99 Camaro Z28 (manifolds). The 99 had cats and borla and sounded awesome. The 02 has no cats and borla and sounds crappy but great at WOT. The truck has no cats, not sure on the muffler brand, and sounds somewhere in the middle, but I'm going to change it. Do you have a sound clip? LsX's seem so hit or miss with exhaust.
CountofMonteCarlo84 is offline   Reply With Quote