View Single Post
Old 11-01-2017, 12:32 AM   #25
WB72
Before and After

Re: What color should I paint my bagged 67 short box?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coley View Post
....In my opinion....if you want it to be noticed don't go with Silver, black or white....95% of the cars, suv's etc on the road today are those colors.
Seriously...the next time you are at a light look around...those (3) colors are on almost everything.
The period correct colors may not always be first choice (depending)....but get something that works for you and will be noticed in traffic...if that matters.

All good
Coley
That is my thoughts as well. I think period correct colours are the best choices. Even though black was a standard color, I don’t see many in original paint. The black is usually a fresh paint job if not a total resto. Although I do like the black with Red accents as in a rat rod type of way. They also get noticed at the lights.

As for white, in my neck of the woods, there are many oilfield companies that run White trucks due to the better resale value rather than true company colours. That being said, the white trucks and suvs are close to 50% of all the vehicle colours. I will not be going with white for this ride.
66,000 miles.
Alberta, CANADA
WB72 is offline   Reply With Quote