View Single Post
Old 11-08-2017, 08:24 AM   #19
SLY-C10

Re: 72 SWB C10 Ground Up Accuair/PB/LSA Build

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parke10 View Post
Well I'm officially out of ideas, looks like we may be making a tunnel through the entire cab
Hi mate, I have the exact same build, extreme PB kit and 6L90, if your using a 2 piece tailshaft you shouldn't have to cut that much out, I have my engine set at 5 deg down, I have cut just behind the rib in the cab floor and that fits fine, a high hump wont fit but it will be easy enough to make up a cover for the hole, I did have to cut the top 2 arms off the inner frame strengthener as they hit the trans.. I also had to make a 2" riser for my trans mount to make it sit higher, let em know if you have any questions I may be able to help with..

I'm just having my tailshaft made now and am using this adaptor to go back to regular universal joints so i can run a 2 piece 3" tailshaft, I may need to cut a little more out, if i do Im just going to make a small hump all the way through

https://www.sonnax.com/parts/3868-3-...er-flange-yoke
Attached Images

www.c10australia.com.au - www.gmmotorsport.com - www.gtperformance.com.au
SLY-C10 is offline   Reply With Quote