View Single Post
Old 11-18-2017, 09:30 AM   #576
special-K
Special Order

Re: everybody post a pic of your truck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boog View Post
Hey Tim. You working on the shorty again? The last pic I saw the cab was out on the ground. You could have the engine/tranny in in an hour.
Trying to but my fenders are hours from here to be prepped for paint, nothing's happened, and now are hard for him to get to where they are stashed. I only did that to speed things up a few years ago! Nothing I couldn't have done...and now plan to! Gotta have the front clip ready for soon as I drop the engine in. That's been the big hang-up. He also has the '67 doors I decided to use, so held up on getting glass in/sealed up cab to do anything with that. I did get a Soft Ray windshield last summer. But one door on there now is just a shell. Guess I need to go help this guy move a ton of stuff to get my stuff back.

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote